We are offering a free ART OF GRANTWRITING workshop to all out-of-school time providers in the Out 2 Learn network! This opportunity is made possible through Out 2 Learn and United Way’s Nonprofit Connection. We hope you will take advantage and register today! Please register using the SurveyMonkey link by Tuesday, December 11th in order to RSVP.
THE ART OF GRANTWRITING
When: Friday, December 14th, 2018
Time: 9:00-11:00 am
Location: 50 Waugh Dr. Houston, TX 77007
Room: Mabee (located on the first floor near the visitors sign-in desk)
Registration: Limited spaces available. Max of 2 representatives per agency. Register by Tuesday, December 11th!
What do funders look for when considering a grant proposal? Here are some of the key elements:
- Clear descriptions of program activities
- Direct answer the questions posed
- Specific details regarding collaborative efforts
- Budgets that make sense
How did your last grant proposal measure up? If there is room for improvement, you won’t want to miss this informative session on the art (and science) of grantwriting. You will learn how to:
- Analyze grant proposal guidelines
- Tailor your request to the specific grant requirements
- Tell your story in a compelling manner
- Define specific goals and outcomes
- Detail elements of collaborative efforts
- Prepare a realistic budget where the numbers add up
If your grantwriting is not up to par, register today for this session that will up your game!