The Making After-School Cool Podcast is an essential part of the CASE for Kids push to increase the awareness of resources that improve quality in the after-school and out-of-school time field.
Join Mike Wilson and field experts as they discuss best practices, the growth mindset, project-based learning, social emotional learning, restorative practices and student engagement all with after-school providers in mind.
Check out the latest episodes below:
- EP 93: Community Advocacy featuring the Collective Action for Youth (CA4Y)
- Guest: Tiffany Echevarria, Executive Director of CA4Y
- EP 92: The Importance of Building Networking Skills
- Guest: Sonya Ware, Chief Executive Officer & President at Blue Beagle Consulting
- EP 91: Influence School Connectedness has on Students Performance
- Guest: Helen Spencer, doctoral student and research assistance at UH Graduate College of Social Work