The recent pandemic impacted every facet of our lives. It also accentuated the fundamentals of fundraising while ushering in significant innovation. During this brief, yet information packed session, we will attempt to reconcile a few lessons learned with an eye toward application moving forward into whatever our “new normal” might look like. It will highlight:
- Donor Engagement Toolkit for Fundraisers
- Creation of virtual engagement during the pandemic
- Evolution of donor communication and stewardship
- Stewardship audit with an eye towards reengagement
- Donor stories through the pandemic – connecting and thriving through zoom
- Major Gift fundraising then vs. now – increasing the power of power of personalization
As the impact of the pandemic continues to disrupt our work, don’t miss this opportunity to explore new tools and tactics.
When: Thursday January 27, 2022
Time: 12pm- 1pm
Where: Register here
This will be a virtual presentation; there is no charge to attend.