The COVID-19 pandemic is challenging society on every front – social, political, and economic. Disadvantaged youth populations face significant challenges as their already precarious access to resources and supports dwindles and/or vanishes.
This information hub organizes COVID-19 relevant resources by youth population & supports for parents:
- Week 1: Justice-Involved Youth
- Week 2: English Language Learners (ELL)
- Week 3: Youth in Foster Care (updated 8/13/2020)
- Week 4: Rural Populations
- Week 5: First-Generation College Students
- Week 6: Youth with (Dis)abilities
- Week 7: Resources for Parents
- Week 8: Youth Experiencing Homelessness
- Week 9: Social Emotional Learning (SEL) (updated 8/12/2020)
- Week 10: Resources related to Reopening of Schools
We recognize that many young people fall into multiple categories.
NOTE: New resources are added to this information hub on a continuing basis. To view new additions, click on headers with dates designating updated sections, and new resources will be at the top of each bulleted list.
Additionally, check out AYPF’s work on COVID-19: