Good for Tech Fest 2020 is an upcoming conference focused on social change using technology to achieve it. Brighthive is one of the featured sponsors with a spot in the keynote and 2 sessions. The event is free and the agenda is jam packed with relevant sessions to support our current work (e.g. CQI, data management, grant reporting, etc.) as well as forward-thinking within Second Century Vision. Session topics include:
- Designing Technology for End Users
- Getting More Out of Story and Grantee Report Data When Tracking Social Change
- Data Mindset: Building an engaged culture of learning within your organization
- Moving from Data Sharing to Data Collaboration
- Nonprofit Data Sharing: How the Chicago Benchmarking Collaborative Improves Pre-K Literacy and Math Skills for Low-Income Children
But this really only scratches the surface of the session offerings. The agenda and speaker information can be found here.