Register HERE to attend. Access information will be sent the morning before the call. This COVID-19 briefing for nonprofits will provide a medical update, guidelines on opening safely, and ideas on how to engage volunteers. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions.
The Greater Houston Partnership, Interfaith Ministries for Greater Houston and Volunteer Houston invite you to a COVID-19 briefing tailored to nonprofit professionals.
Thursday, May 21, 2020 @ 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
We will discuss:
- Fighting COVID-19 | Where we stand, the stats and what the next few months will look like
- Opening Up | Steps nonprofits can take to reopen
- Re-engaging Volunteers | Special considerations in COVID-19 times
- Dr. Marc Boom, CEO, Houston Methodist
- Martin B. Cominsky, President & CEO, Interfaith Ministries
- Rev. Greg Han, Director, Interfaith Relations and Education, Interfaith Ministries
- Bob Harvey, President & CEO, Greater Houston Partnership
- Dr. James T. McDeavitt, Sr. Vice President and Dean of Clinical Affairs, Baylor College of Medicine
- Brooke Parkinson, CNP, Director of Volunteer Houston