Step One: List Your Agency
If you are an out-of-school time provider, please list your agency here. This adds your agency to the Out 2 Learn Database and gives your organization the opportunity for exposure to potential partners looking for out-of-school providers.
|List Your Agency|
|You should List Your Agency if…|
• You offer programming for youth in grades K-12 in the Greater Houston area (Harris County, Waller County, Fort Bend County, Montgomery County)
• You offer specialty/customizable programming
• You may offer services to an existing site-based youth program
• You may offer services within any youth-based program (i.e. schools, community centers, apartment complexes, etc.)
• You may or may not have your own physical space where programs are hosted
|Click Here to List Your Agency|
Step Two: List Your Program
Programs submitted here will be listed on the Program Finder Tool. If your agency offers more than one type of program, please submit a new form for each (i.e. one form for sports, one form for STEM, one form for music, etc.)
Please complete the form in its entirety, providing as much information as possible.
If you need to update or modify your program information, please DO NOT submit a new entry. Instead, use the unique profile link to update. You should receive your unique link via email after submitting the form. You may also contact us at email@example.com to receive your unique link.
You may add programs in advance that will occur at a later date as long as the information is valid and up-to-date (i.e. listing summer programs in the spring).
|List Your Program|
|You SHOULD List Your Program if…|
· You offer programming for youth in grades K-12 in the Greater Houston area (Harris County, Waller County, Fort Bend County, Montgomery County)
· You offer programming with no restrictions/open enrollment (i.e. not specific to students at that school/location)
· You offer programming at multiple sites under the same agency
· You offer youth programs at a fixed location (e.g. your agency’s office building, a school, a community center, etc.)
· Your programs take place consistently at regular times (e.g. Mon-Fri, 4:00-6:00 pm)
· Your program occurs during out-of-school time (i.e. before school, after school, weekends, holiday breaks, summer)
· You offer programming in-person (direct service), virtually, or hybrid
You SHOULD NOT List Your Program if…
· You are offering a one-time program or event (i.e. Fall Festival, Youth STEM Day, etc.)
· Your program is not for youth in grades K-12
· There is not open enrollment for youth (i.e. program is specific to students at that site/location)
· It occurs during the school day while school is in session
· It is not currently programming or have finalized intents to program at a current site
· It occurs outside of the Greater Houston area (Harris County, Waller County, Fort Bend County, Montgomery County)
|Click Here to List Your Program|
If you have any questions or trouble navigating between Listing Your Agency and Listing Your Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.